|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 4 in|
Clay Face Mask – Chamomile
A healthy skin care routine your face will love!
This mask is ideal for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. It contains 3 super-clays to cleanse, hydrate, and heal your skin. Give the most luxurious spa experience to your skin from your own bathroom.
Here’s the product you’ve always been looking for:
- Hydrating, cleansing, and exfoliating
- Chamomile Tea: Anti-inflammatory, full of antioxidants and promotes skin health, including fighting acne
- Kaolin Clay: Stimulates circulation to the skin while gently exfoliating and cleansing; ideal for dry skin types as it does not draw oil from the skin
- Rhassoul Clay: Used for over 1400 years as a soap, shampoo, and skin conditioner for its therapeutic benefits
- French green Clay: “Drinks” oils, toxins and impurities from the skin; stimulating; helps to clear occasional blemishes
- Olive Oil: Moisturizes intensely without clogging pores; packed with antioxidants
- Avocado Oil: Relieves inflammation from psoriasis; amazing moisturizer
- Fractionated Coconut Oil: Antibacterial, anti fungal, and moisturizing
- Vitamin E: A natural preservative and contains antioxidant properties
- Rosemary Oil: Antimicrobial and antiseptic properties amazing for you skin
Just click “Add to Cart” now. Your skin will thank you!
Availability: In stock
rhassoul clay, olive oil*, kaolin clay, french green clay, avocado oil*, fractionated coconut oil*, chamomile powder*, rosemary oil, vitamin E†
Net wt. 2.0 fl oz (about 5 masks)
How To Use
Mix before use. Some separation may occur.
Use clean hands or a clean, non-metallic utensil to scoop out a small amount of product. Apply a thin layer to the face. Allow mask to set 15-20 minutes. Wash off with warm water. Note, this mask will not dry and crack like most do. Use 1-3 times a week or as needed.
Best if used within 2 months of opening. Avoid contamination. If odor or color changes, do not use.
Also note: Clay is highly absorbent of metals. Avoid putting your mask in contact with metals to reduce the likelihood of metal absorption into your mask.
My goal is 100% transparency and honesty with you. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
For best results, use a clean, non-metallic utensil to scoop out the mask. Test on a small portion of skin to ensure you don’t react to this product. If you experience any irritation from using this product, discontinue use ASAP and see a doctor if needed.